Sunday, November 07, 2004

Some Photos of Me

I'm trying to learn how to post photos so I'll post a few of me in my younger years, for practice. Click 'Read more' if you want to see them.


Me, a little younger than I am now. Posted by Hello


This was actually my first group, in Jr. High School, ages 12-15. Tom and John Miller and I were the Millbury Ragtime 3. We had a regular gig at Pepa's Pizza Parlor on Katella Ave. in Anaheim. This article in the local paper said we 'kicked up a rash of ragtime.' Posted by Hello


Drumming at the jazz society jam session in Santa Ana, around age 15. Posted by Hello



My first drumset was a Ludwig. This is me, in high school, playing in the pit orchestra for the Broadway show 'The Boyfriend.' Posted by Hello

This is me in one my rock bands in high school. We were trying to look cool and older. Do you think we succeeded? Posted by Hello


Our garage band Posted by Hello


One of our more sophisticated groups. This was one of our regular weekly gigs at the Elk's club. We were 16 and 17. Posted by Hello


Me (farthest on the right) on the cover of Drum Corps Digest with the Anaheim Kingsmen. Posted by Hello


Me, age 19. Posted by Hello